Enough of the work talk, lets get down to the fun stuff!! This weekend, Matty and I painted the front hallway. Now, that may not sound very exciting, but it makes such a difference! You be the judge:
Here is the hallway before, in all it's wallpapered glory.
and here it is now:) Please ignore the green painters tape, we still need to do one coat on the trim. I chose a colour called Autumn haze, and we found a new light fixture to modernise this long elegant hallway.
3 days of painting makes Mellie something something. We still need to do the wall that goes up the stairs (it is going to be a fab lime-y green colour), but I had enough painting for one weekend!
In addition to our painting frenzy, I also picked up a new project....
I have always wanted an antique sewing machine, and this one actually works! I am going to clean it up, get some new hardware, and hopefully restore the paint on the machine (it is beautiful, no?) Once I am finished with my window (1 day away) I will be starting this baby!
Wishing you all a fabulous week!!!
xxoo

Hallway looks awesome guys!!! xox
ReplyDelete