Do you remember that feeling as a kid, all snuggled in your bed, your favorite stuffed toy keeping you company, drifting slowly off to slumberland. when a small sound, puts you on edge. You look toward your closet, and low and behold your eyes spot a dark ominous figure. Beelzebub, Dracula, Skeletor, whoever your childhood monster happened to be was standing there. You yell: MOM...DAD...if you were lucky enough they came right away and flicked on the light...to reveal a pile of clothes, or that cutout of Donnie Walberg you forgot you had. WHEW. That feeling my friends, is relief. With my first of of work under my belt, I am feeling just that. The relief that the working world is exactly as I remembered it has washed over me, and I am pumped for the challenges the future will bring.
We spent my first glorious Saturday as a working woman as we have spent many a Saturday-lost in the Webb-Reynolds time warp at a home reno store, that went shopping for groceries for 2 hours. Who spends that much time at a food store?? As a celebration, I decided we could forgo our healthy meals for a night and I instituted make your own pizza night!
Our wonderful topping station...Goat cheese and spinach for me, bacon and mozzarella for Matty!

My delish honey-rosemary pizza crust...
YUM!!!
Satisfying my long work week craving in stlye:) Mmmmmm......Ciao bellas!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment