A wallet?!?! What the $!&@...I wanted Hulk Hands!


In the immortal words of Kenny Rogers...you gotta know when to walk away, and know when to run. Yesterday, I should have ran for the hills. Do you ever have those mornings when you wake up and you look like my friend here?  The usual 'sunny Saturday attitude' that I subscribe to was horribly ruined by the fact that the movers unpacked my house by basically dumping boxes everywhere.  There is nothing more upsetting that realizing not only do you have a ridiculous amount of junk, than seeing it in heaps on the floor of your new (un-renovated) house.  Throw in a bit of PMS and you have one doozy of a day.  Poor Mathew.  I should have folded and walked away, but the raging hormones blinded me to thinking that I was not in a bad mood, everything really was *insert anyone's name here* fault.  After a number of attempts to put away my 5 (yes 5) boxes of toiletries (why do I have so many different body lotions??) I gave up, had a shower, with my delicious Rub rub scrub from Lush opened a bottle of wine and made these: 
MMMmmmmm Brownies!  After my ablutions and treats I felt like a whole new person, but was exhausted!  I gave my apologies to my lovey, and settled in for a warm winters nap at about 10pm (pretty much the earliest I have been to bed since my mother told me to go there) and woke up incredibly refreshed this morning.  So refreshed that you, constant reader, will be treated to the rarely seen 'double blog day'....ooooh marvel at it's amount of text! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About