As I am getting used to my new life as a working girl, sleep is becoming my new favorite activity. Today I felt a bit like a zombie as I was startled awake at 4 am this morning, by the sound of the siding being ripped off our house due to extremely strong wind. I later spent 20 minutes (with Mathews help) scraping the ice off of my car before I could drive to work. You may be thinking 'of course Melodie, it's February', and I should clarify, my indignance is not at the cold or the wind, its at the fact that Saturday was a balmy calm day, it's a bit like weather roulette. I have to admit, as excited as I am to be living in a new place, the weather here is testing my content.
To ease my winter blues (my winter blue is teal:-) I booked a girls weekend to New York! Myself and 3 of my closest friends are heading to the big apple, for some fun, shoppng and (of course) to see Florence! Not only will I get to spend 3 days in one of my favorite cities with my fave ladies, I get to see my idol in concert!
As I start another week of work I am so filled with optimism and happiness, this job is really allowing me to see my own potential, and it seems limitless! As always I will keep you all updated on the latest ins and outs, but in the meantime have a sky punchy day!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment