Well it's Friday, and the dynamic duo of Webb-Reynolds are taking a much deserved break from painting to head to the Brooklyn Warehouse restaurant to redeem a gift certificate given to us by our fantastic realtor Stacey Falkwin.  In preparation for the evening I was perusing the online menu, and low and behold...they are one of the minority of Canadian restaurants that allows you to bring your own wine!  Yippee!
This was a trend we noticed whist living in the UK, not only was (good) wine incredibly inexpensive but you could always bring your own, and most restos had little to no corkage fee.  To be honest it spoiled me a little, I now not only want a bottle of wine at dinner, but I want it to be cheap, that is not asking for too much is it?  Unfortunately here in Canada we have incredibly high wine prices, so it looks like I will be getting a part time job just to 'drink my habit'.  Or I could always cut down....LOL!
The best wine I have had in the last 3 months...thanks to Melody Szabo!  My same name bestie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About