Heeeere's Johnny!

I'm back!
As you can probably guess from the timeline, my last post was just as I found out I was pregnant!  Not that I am using it as an excuse for ignoring my personal blog...but first babies give you a pass on almost everything!  I will use this post to get you up to speed faithful reader.  We had continued our renos, and were about half way done, I have to admit, between my job and the pregnancy I was not very helpful to poor Mathew. Since then, we found out we are being posted back to Victoria BC! YAY!!!!!! Not that I don't like it here in Halifax, I love our house, and we have made some great friends. The only hitch was that we had exactly one month to finish the renovation and get the house on the market.  Let me tell you, there was many a day that I would have married my man...just so I could properly divorce him. Seriously, there needs to be a good threat for those of us who have chosen to live in sin...yelling I REVOKE OUR COMMON-LAW PARTNERSHIP', does not have the same effect as divorce.  But, as usual I digress.

We made it through with flying colours, and sold our house in a mere 7 days.  Now for your viewing pleasure...the before and afters!

The original Pink Door
New Green door




Living room before
Living room after

Kitchen

Kitchen after
Kitchen after
Bathroom
Bathroom



Dining room







As you can see we totally opened the
living space!

This was a tiny room beside the dining room, we took the walls down!





Check the next post for the upstairs pics!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About