Some stories just beg to be told....

Oh, hi there.  Yes, you.  My faithful reader, you have stuck by me through my most unreliable times. Now I embark on another great adventure, and I would love for you to come along.  The man and I decided that in order to make our lives just a smidge more difficult, we would drive to our new home in Victoria BC.  In case you are not aware, right now we live in Halifax NS.  That is over 6000 Km in my crappy Chevy.  Did I mention we have an eight month old who looks like this:

hmmmmm...Good idea?

The common theme around our household is 'If it is not hard, it is probably not worth doing', and this fits the bill nicely. My to do list has basically become self aware, and is adding things to itself now, in a HAL-like attempt to take over the whole excursion.  Does this sound like something you would care to do? No, of course not you silly twit.  This is something you want to watch in webisodes, or read about in your Facebook newsfeed, so you can quietly judge my organizational skills (of which I have none), poo-poo my parenting (and you should...who the hell let me have a baby?) and snicker at my half-assed attempts at pretty much everything. Go ahead, this blog will give you the tools you need to watch this train wreck as it unfolds.  I am pretty pumped about the whole thing. Honestly, what great adventure does not have adversity? Survivor would not have been nearly as good without all the fighting and backstabbing.  I am already in the process of trying to make an alliance with my man...that baby seems pretty shifty to me.  Stay tuned we leave in 13 days!






   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About