Weeee're Heeeeeeere....

So after 6000 Km, 8 diaper blowouts, 7 arguments, 4 wrong turns, 2 near accidents a 'kiss' from a transport truck and a close encounter with a couple I want to stalk, we have made it to Victoria! As per usual, the un-packers basically broke a few dishes and left the rest up to us, so here I sit, with possessions floating around me in a Lord of the Flies esque dance, taunting me with my inability to get my shit together.
So I decided to turn to you my faithful reader, for some solace. Instead of organizing my knick knacks (think tea sets and martini glasses as opposed to Hummel figurines) I will be regaling you with the sometimes treacherous, always amusing tales of our cross Canada adventure...but instead of starting at the beginning, let's Tarentino this bitch shall we?  Let's post a new story every day, starting at random...yeah?
Happy to be back.
M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About